On 14 Oct 2015, at 23:32, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 14 Oct 2015, at 21:49, Patrik Fältström wrote:
>
>> It seems to dive into run_gpg, run_command and a __select but then never
>> come out again... I guess it has to do with run of gpg.
>>
>> # gpg --version
>> gpg (GnuPG) 1.4.9
>
> I have:
>
>       gpg (GnuPG/MacGPG2) 2.0.28
>
> Not sure it's related, but you appear to be using another gpg2 install than
> the one from GPGTools.

Hmm...I have always expected GPGTools to do the right thing for the terminal
stuff... But I now see:

https://gpgtools.tenderapp.com/kb/faq/what-if-i-have-my-own-self-compiled-version-of-gnupg-v1-or-v2

I think you should use /usr/local/MacGPG2/bin/gpg2 if that exists, otherwise
see where $PATH is, or warn, or...

Mumble...thanks for helping!

>> Benny, I have a trace that might help if this is something that only I have.
>
> You are welcome to send it off list (I don't get hang reports automatically).

I'll send it separately.

   Patrik