On 4 Dec 2015, at 10:39, Patrik Fältström wrote:

I might have changed font and size and whatever, but the weird thing is that even if I (think) I have adjusted the size of the list view to an even multiple of the line height, when I delete the top most message, and the list of remaining messages scrolls up, it scrolls too much.

I can reproduce this. I'm guessing it has something to do with the increased height of the message list headers line on El Capitan and I don't think it's just a problem in this special case. I'll look into it.