Benny,

Thanks in advance for looking into you’re old note

and for the longterm plan :-)

Marc

On 16 Jan 2016, at 22:24, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 16 Jan 2016, at 14:03, Marc ARC wrote:

Is it possible that the actual MM doesn’t stop applying rules when a message leaves a mailbox?

In my tests this seems to be the case ( or I might be doing some thing wooeees )

Apparently I haven't changed this yet. I still have my old note about doing it though (stop applying rules if the message leaves the current mailbox).

Any plans or a possibility to rearrange rules on a mailbox or a way to copy past them ?

This is at least the long term plan (rearrange, drag'n'drop between mailboxes, copy/paste).