On 17 Jan 2016, at 22:12, Steven M. Bellovin wrote:

> To make sure I understand: these two actions, "move to junk" and "move out of
> junk", are for use on the machine that has SpamSieve installed.  On other
> machines that use the same IMAP server, one should use the "good" and "bad"
> folders per the SpamSieve instructions, in order to update SpamSieve's
> training rules.  Is this all correct?

You mean this:

http://c-command.com/spamsieve/manual#setting-up-a-mailmate-d

I have myself SpamSieve installed on two macs acting against the same IMAP
account(s).

I do the "mark as junk" and "move out of junk" and walks through the "Junk"
mailbox manually on both MailMate installations now and then.

Is this wrong you think?

   Patrik