On 19 Feb 2016, at 19:41, temjeito wrote:

In a few (unfortunately very common) cases, MailMate has learned the wrong “From” address to use with certain contacts.

I email cli...@example.com 10-20 times/day. emails to cli...@example.com should always come from m...@thismail.com, but whenever I add cli...@example.com to the “To” field, it changes the “From” to h...@thatmail.com.

After you send a message then MailMate should learn your new preference, but note that the first known recipient (in your Sent Messages) in the To header takes precedence.

That said, it sounds like there might be a bug, because it's unlikely that you keep having a different first recipient in your emails which would be needed for MailMate to insist on using the wrong identity.

Maybe it's related to how you store your sent messages?

Is there any way to reprogram the default sender for a particular To address?

Change what MailMate finds in your Sent Messages mailbox. Also see the hidden preferences described [here](https://manual.mailmate-app.com/hidden_preferences#sending).