On 7 Mar 2016, at 16:38, Richard Rettke wrote:

FYI Benny, I have had this issue for quite some time, never thought to bring it up though. I have 11 gmail accounts and as I was reading this I looked and 4 of them are offline. I have never received an notification for a source going offline. I have a very stable network connection and do not use sleep or power nap at all.

Hmm, the latter means I don't really know why it would happen for you. If it still happens with the latest test release then let me know such that I can tell you how to help me debug it.

In the short term, it would be helpful (to me anyway) if the text "(offline)" could be bold or even a bold color like red. The Sources are visible on my display but I never look at them in the normal course of a day.

I already did this for the latest test release (red color).