Hey,

I'm getting reports back from a few that I send mail to that
sometimes (not always) mails from me are not properly indented.

Not sure what triggers it but seems that "Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable" makes a difference.

I'm still waiting for tracking down what exactly "not properly indented" means, but in Thunderbird at least some of my messages are not rendered very clearly with respect to quoting.

i.e. indenting is there, but coloring/bolding is not done consistently and not in a way that allows collapsing/expanding as other mails do.

I know it is a bit hazy, but just wondering if anyone seen similar issues.

fyi, I'm using markdown and have "Generate html body part" enabled if that makes a difference.

Thanks,
/max
http://about.me/maxandersen