On 25 Apr 2016, at 21:48, Seebs wrote:

Sometimes mailmate gets into a state wherein I have a paragraph, and a blank line, and more text. And then something happens such that, if I enter text at the beginning of the line after that, mailmate inserts another blank line.

And I am not sure what causes this, and I can't produce it on purpose, but once it's started it consistently happens. If I just delete the text and blank line, and then start a new paragraph, it happens again. If I start a paragraph, then leave it and go back and delete the extra blank line, things recover, apparently?

Seems to happen more often when there is much cutting and pasting and such going on.

Let me know if you do figure out a way to reproduce it -- or if you have additional hints.