On 5 Jul 2016, at 9:04, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 3 Jul 2016, at 19:17, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

I’m trying to name sub mailboxes to a smart mailbox by the account name. The default os source.path results in several with the same name “INBOX”, which of course isn’t very helpful.

What’s the magic word to use here (if there is one)?

It's non-trivial (and a bit hardcoded), but the Unread mailbox shows how it can be done:

${#source.path.noinbox} — ${#source.#name}

The first part is the mailbox name, but without INBOX when it's the kind of IMAP account in which all mailboxes are children of the INBOX. The latter is the name of the account as seen in the IMAP account editor.

Perfect. I just used the last bit, since I’m already only looking at inboxes.

Is there a list of things that work with a leading #? And I think this is a good thing to add to the docs, which I might get to sometime soon on github. :-)

John