On 21 Jul 2016, at 4:41, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 14 Jul 2016, at 22:53, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

On 14 Jul 2016, at 16:52, John D. Muccigrosso wrote:

On 14 Jul 2016, at 13:48, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

With “new messages” I assumed you meant the Composer. If that is not the case then you can change the font like you do with other parts of the GUI (click on the view to focus it and then use “Format ▸ Show Fonts”). The size of the headers view is not updated until after you change the selected message.

I do mean Composer (I guess). See the screen shot here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xb9093jigejnw4l/Screenshot%202016-07-14%2016.48.06.png

I'm afraid the link no longer works (probably because I took too long to reply to this email).

My bad. Here’s a new one:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r8sksrufj9y61fz/Screenshot%202016-07-21%2017.11.51.png

John