Ok, the "extra work" is a second press of the spacebar, but still...

When a mailbox is selected on the left, it takes two presses of the spacebar to pull up the first message in the reader view. When I first started using MailMate a while back, it didn't do that, but then it started to; after a while, it just "magically" reverted back to requiring only a single press of the spacebar, but now two presses is required again.

I don't know what I did to fix it the last time, or to make it happen again this time; does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
randy