Benny wrote:

I've been making a lot of toolbar related changes which means that there
is the potential for the introduction of a bug, but I cannot reproduce
what you describe. Could you also try the latest test release (hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now”) to make sure we are on the same page.
Then try again.

Also, do all buttons fail or is it only some of them?
~ ~ ~
To clarify my SEND button does not work in either v6043 or v6044. the latest version. I just checked and the Attach, Address Lookup, and Reply All buttons also do NOT work.
Harvey
~ ~
Harvey Leff
Portland, Oregon USA