On 2 Sep 2016, at 10:47, vinc...@acheson.uk.com wrote:

For my use case, Mailmate’s default behaviour of deciding the sender email account based on the addressee email account is causing repeated problems: Mailmate’s choice is not always what I expect, and I don’t realise the problem until after sending. Is there a configuration options which would force me to choose either before I start composing, or force me to choose at the point of sending?

I've actually very recently added an experimental hidden preference which is completely untested:

defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmNeverDeriveSenderBasedOnRecipient -bool YES

The next time MailMate is updated then you can let me know if it actually works :)