On 30 Sep 2016, at 20:06, Paula Coelho wrote:

in one of my three installations of MM i’m having problem with message duplication: a message arrive in Inbox, it appears in Archive soon after with a different UID. Or I sent a message and Sent Messages have 2 identical messages with different ID. I believe this is one of those gmail imap quirks, but I can’t remember what was it that I did different that in only one of my MM the problem shows up.

any thoughts?

The Sent Messages issue might be because you have 2 mailboxes for sent messages? The default one and one created by MailMate. You can control which one MailMate uses by using the “Mailbox ▸ Mailbox Type” menu item.

The Archive issue is weird. Do you, perhaps, have a server side rule marking messages with the Archive label?