I created several smart mailboxes and I want the same column layout as all other folders. „Revert to default columns“ does not work for smart mailbox. Also newly created mailboxes do not use the default columns by default…why is this the case? This functionality is basic and key functionality of any email application. It is broken in Mailmate app for a very long time. Why isn’t it possible to fix this? Instead we see new „features“ introduced with very release that are of interest for very few ppl. Please work on the basics instead of investing time and resources
into features for a small minority.

-aj