On 29 Nov 2016, at 12:46, David Schlangen wrote:

With some recent update, the handy little triangle that toggled between compact and list view of the header of the current email disappeared, and the only way to change this now is via the menu. Which drives me mad. I can't be the only person who normally likes to save space (compact view), but often enough needs to know who exactly the recipients of an email were (list view)? Please bring back the little triangle!

I thought I would propose an alternative solution: if you want a quick way to change the header view, why not use macOS' ability to add keyboard shortcuts to add a shortcut for Compact View? I see in my MailMate menu bar that the List view already has ⌥L as a shortcut - maybe you could set ^⌥L as the shortcut for Compact view, and that way you can jump between the two faster than even moving your mouse pointer.

If you prefer the reverse (⌥L for Compact and ^⌥L for List) you could do that too.

Just a suggestion :) If you really want the triangle because it fits your workflow in a specific way, then that's a request for Benny to address.

Sherif