On 30 Nov 2016, at 22:49, Robert Brenstein wrote:

So, to rephrase it, if someone does not want to mix email-related contacts with regular contacts, one should designate Apple's Contacts as basically a private address book for MailMate and use BusyContacts or else for regular contacts. Right?

I don’t about “should” do it that way, but certainly “could” do it that way.

For me, I just use contact groups; business contacts in one group, personal in a second group. Of course some are in both groups, and I have a couple of extra groups for special use cases.

--

    Charlie Garrison                   <char...@garrison.com.au>
    Garrison Computer Services      <http://www.garrison.com.au>

[Conundrum](http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc1855.txt)