Hi all, I have couple of usage questions, wehre I'm not sure if there is a way
to solve it:

1. If I enable both S/MIME and PGP, the default method for signing for example
is always set to S/MIME. How can I change this? Or even better, MM should
remember my last choice.

2. In the mail list I'm missing some times in the received columns when the
date is shown as "yesterday"

3. I created a smart inbox that should show all message from today. Using date
and 1 day seems to display messages from the last 24 hours and not only
messages from today. Any idea how I can show only messages with the current
date?

These are the most actual ones. I'm sure more some more to come.

Viele Grüsse.

--
Robert M. Münch, CEO
M: +41 79 65 11 49 6