On 5 Jan 2017, at 13:24, Torsten Grust wrote:

Gmail groups e-mail into categories like Social, Promotions, etc.

Is it possible to build smart mailboxes based on this categorization? I am afraid that these Gmail categories are not available in MailMate's condition system [maybe Gmail doesn't expose this information at all] but I would be happy to be proven wrong.

Categories are not exposed on IMAP. Quickly googling I found this potential [workaround](https://dylanconlin.svbtle.com/exposing-gmails-categories-to-imap). Let me know if you can get something like that to work.