When I invoke the option “remove attachment” through the contextual menu in an incoming message, does it get actually deleted from the Application Support folder? If I understand it correctly, MM fetches all attachments to the work folder there. If I save an attachment, a copy is put in the official attachments folder, but the original stays in the work folder. I am regularly getting large attachment which are not really meant for me and I’d like to trash them, so they do not waste my disk space.

Robert