Benny,

You gave me a good idea, with a 2 smart mailboxes referring to the same source, I can mimic this behaviour

Smart_mailbox_1 contains all the relevant mails from Source
Smart_mailbox_2 shows only the mails where the From > address [Source] can be found in the To>address [Smart_mailbox_1]

Not perfect but suits my needs.

So please don’t lose any more sweat/thought over it,

Thanks,

Marc