On 3 Apr 2017, at 8:35, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

There is one thing I'm missing from Mail and that is data detectors. For me the Calendar command doesn't seem to work - nothing happens.

Does anyone have a suggestion for how to quickly create calendar entries from something like "April 6, 10:15-12:00 in MA 136" directly from MailMate (and please tell me if I missed something that already exists)

It works for me to select the date and use the Calendar command. For your email it also works for me to not select the text, but I haven't checked if that worked with the original email.

You might be able to debug the command from a Terminal window like this:

        defaults write com.freron.MailMate MmDebugCommands -bool YES

Then launch like this:

        /Applications/MailMate.app/Contents/MacOS/MailMate

The OS version might make a difference (I'm on Sierra).