On 27 Apr 2017, at 15:06, Aaron Falk aaron.f...@gmail.com  wrote:

I accidentally deleted my ‘Unread’ smart mailbox, which I use constantly. When I tried to re-create it, it no longer included new mail in child directories in my Exchange account. Is there a way to restore the original mailbox or can someone provide some clue on how to fix this problem?

My unread is setup as follow…

Mailboxes
        Any
                All Messages

Conditions
        √ All (of the following are true)
                √ Tags/Keywords - do not include - Seen (Read)

Submailboxes
        √ Submailbox for each unique value of - Source
                √ Unless only one submailbox will be created
                Mailbox name format : ${#source.path.noinbox}

Rules - NONE

Hope that helps.

--
__*Richard Rettke*__