On Fri, May 5, 2017, at 09:02 AM, Ryan Betts wrote:
> I map Ctrl-Space to “create a new todo” in my task manager. Any way
> to unmap this so the activity viewer doesn’t open each time I create a
> todo from mail mate?

You could use MacOS System Preferences > Keyboard Preference Pane > Shortcuts
tab to map it something else.

In that pane, you can click on App Shortcuts in the sidebar, click the "+" to
add MailMate if it's not already listed, and use a new shortcut for that menu
item (you'll have to enter the text of the menu item exactly as it appears in
the menu).

Sherif