I upgraded to Version 1.9.6 (5383) and normally have search order in a mailbox
so that Date Received is what I search on and ascending according to the value
(latest mail last).

When I issue a search, the search order changes to be based on From, which is
confusing specifically when I search for "from field" as everyone is the same.

I also see the column "SpamSieve Score" that was not visible in the search
result before.

I know some state in the display is saved by mailbox, but it is unclear to me
a. what has happened and b. how do I fix this. I have tried to set the layout
of the "search result folder" (if that was a specific state) but regardless of
what I do I get the search result done by From, and SpamSieve Score is visible.

   Patrik