On 7 Jul 2017, at 9:10, Dominik Obermaier wrote:

P.S. My absolute dream feature of MailMate would be if one could see a correspondence view of the mail thread beside the mail window to quickly browse the thread. This would be especially useful for long and complex mail threads. :)

In theory MailMate could do that, but there are probably some caveats I haven't thought of. Currently there is only 1 layout available for the single message window, but in reality it is a multi-message window and it could possibly contain a thread arcs view. I guess that's an open challenge for those having hacked layout plist-files in the past ;-)