Terrific. Thanks. Indeed, I was tripped up since tab autocompleted for individual addresses. But all's good.
Thanks.

On 21 Aug 2017, at 18:12, Shoshanna Green wrote:

On 21 Aug 2017, at 17:29, Zvi Biener wrote:

It seems like MM can see Apple Contacts' groups when I start typing them into an address field. However, when I hit tab to auto-complete, the addresses are not actually auto-completed. Does anyone have a trick for making this work?

You have to hit Return or <comma>, not Tab. I've been tripped up by this myself; it's not intuitive at first, but it does work fine once you realize!

Shoshanna Green
shoshan...@gmail.com