On 6 Sep 2017, at 15:27, John Cooper wrote:

Robert Brenstein wrote (at 1:36 on 6 Sep 2017):

Thanks for posting this. I am delaying my upgrade until this is fixed. I do not like the new behavior either.

On 5 Sep 2017, at 17:57, Florian Schulze wrote:

Hi!

Since revision 5412 when I open a mail with double click in a new message window and delete it, the next mail in the mailbox is shown in the message window, before that revision the message window just closed. How can I get the old behaviour back?

I do not see this behavior in build 5412.

In case it's relevant, I have `MmSingleMessageWindowClosesAfterMove` set to `true`.

That's it! Thank you for the hint!

Now I love it. I can finally move a message from an open window and the other stuff is the same as before.

Regards,
Florian Schulze