On 12 Sep 2017, at 11:44, Robert M. Münch wrote:

On 8 Sep 2017, at 12:37, Robert M. Münch wrote:

Conclusion: I'm going to keep an eye on it to see if MM is behaving/doing something that changes the last view.

Ok, the problem is, that MM doesn't remember the "last used view" between sessions, for this particular sort ordering.

You mean if you have a sorting order based on date and the unread state then it's not the same after relaunching

So, every time MM starts, the sort order is reset.

Any chance to change/fix this?

I'm afraid this falls under the category of not being fixed before I completely rewrite how mailbox state is saved. It's simply not worth the time to try and fix bugs in the current system. All I can say is that I'm getting closer to this (still embarrassing) item on my todo.