Not sure how you’d debug, but I just looked at Gmail.plist in the MailMate.app bundle and that’s not the correct string for Cmd+Enter. Try:

```
        "@\U000A" = "send:"; // ⌘+return
        "@\U000D" = "send:"; // ⌘+enter
```

Hope this helps.
-sam

On 3 Nov 2017, at 18:43, Robert Goldman wrote:

I took someone else's plist definition to use a (TBird-like) Cmd-RETURN keyboard shortcut for "send:" Presumably it works for them:
```
    "^@\U000D" = "send:"; // Cmd + Return
```

Unfortunately, it doesn't work for me. I press Cmd-RETURN and just get a "bad keystroke" booping noise.

So... how does one proceed to debug from here?

Is there a log file that would show a failure to parse my plist file? And/or a log file that would show a keystroke going to MailMate and being rejected as unbound or otherwise inappropriate?