On 10 Jan 2018, at 18:05, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 8 Jan 2018, at 16:55, Bill Cole wrote:
>
>> On 7 Jan 2018, at 22:02, Dave C wrote:
>>
>>> I have several signatures but I don’t want to sent any signature to all
>>> messages I send from one account.
>>
>> RTFM: https://manual.mailmate-app.com/compose#signatures
>
> Just to be clear, on this mailing list, the abbreviation means “Read The
> Friendly Manual” ;-)
>
> I believe all mailing list emails have received a reply now. Thanks to all
> the users replying (when I didn't) the past few weeks!
>
> --
> Benny
> https://freron.com/become_a_mailmate_patron/

Hello,

Adding a quick bit, Mailmate allows me to pick the signature when I send an
email but for whatever reason, it doesn’t seem to be learning which signatures
are used for which send-to/reply-to/forward or based on the account (I am using
Mailmate on two different mailboxes) for me. I send some emails in Markdown or
plaintext and some in HTML. I have to always select the appropriate signature
before sending the email.

Am I missing a setting/preference?

--
Thank you,