Mike,

They appear behind the IMAP sources but with the latest version they will not show unless MmQuotaWarningLevel is exceeded.

You could try to set MmQuotaWarningLevel to 10 (%) and then they probably will show :)

From the release notes:
New: The MmQuotaWarningLevel preference can be used to control when the used quota percentage is shown for IMAP accounts. The default is 80.0.

You could try to lower MmQuotaWarningLevel to 1.0 and then they probably will show :)

! Your mail server also need to support QUOTA

Cheers,

Marc