On 16 Feb 2018, at 18:31, Tobias Kirchhofer wrote:

Since MailMate r5456 (beta version today) count for new email at folder level is not updating anymore. See attachment. Same for virtual folders.

It's likely related to some major changes I've done to the query system this week and I'll look into this issue when I have time. The good news is that even though I may have introduced one or more new bugs I've also fixed some old and very tricky bugs/issues.

(While working on this I've also been very bad at answering emails. Sorry about that.)

Older releases can be found here: https://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/

Sorry about the inconvenience.