On Saturday, 2018-06-02, at 09:41 CEST, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 28 May 2018, at 4:54, Kelvin Quee wrote:

* Download full email for "Inbox" IMAP folder
* Download headers only for the "Archive" IMAP folder
* Download email only that are 0 - 90 days old in "Sent" IMAP folder (ie DO NOT download emails that are older than 90 days)

As Bill noted then none of this is supported.

How about the (old? hidden?) preference to limit the number of messages to download per mailbox?

I don’t recall the `defaults write` incantation I used to set this years ago, but I have a Gmail account with 10+ years of high-volume mailing list archives and MailMate just picks up the latest thousand messages in each folder.

This is fine for monitoring recent traffic (kind of like tailing a log file) and keeps local space requirements manageable. For anything older, I can always resort to the web interface.

Regards,

Roger