I had MaiLMate subscribe to the "All Mail" mailbox and it fixed it. Thanks for all your help!

On 6 Jul 2018, at 7:22, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

On 4 Jul 2018, at 17:39, Randy Abbott wrote:

Creating a Smart Mailbox with the following conditions does not return any started emails. What am I missing?

I don't see any obvious problems.

* Any of the following messages "All Messages"
* Condition: All of the following are true "Message is Flagged"

I assume, you are certain you have any flagged emails? Also try explicitly marking an email in “All Messages” as flagged.