On 29 Aug 2018, at 22:33, Kourosh Kalayeh wrote:

Today I noticed that turning on “DO NOT DISTURB” of my mac does not effect MailMate notification behavior. Is that the case or am I missing something?

If you mean the sounds then I think you are correct. I think the “Do Not Disturb” setting only affects the notifications displayed.

For now, you can disable sounds in the Counters preferences pane of MailMate.

(Mojave introduces a new framework for handling [notifications](https://developer.apple.com/documentation/usernotifications). I haven't looked into it, but this might also affect how MailMate should play sounds.)