Works for me on 5568. :|

On 26 Nov 2018, at 13:42, Randall Meadows wrote:

I know there was some discussion not too long ago about Benny fixing the (lost) ability to tab from the message list back to the mailbox list. I think I updated to that fixed version, but hadn't updated any more until just now, to Version 1.12.2 (5568).

Now, tabbing doesn't seem to work ***at all*** to move between the various panes, except for moving from the search box to the mailbox list. And moving backward (shift-tab) from the search box takes you...somewhere, I can't tell where, and I can't tab back from wherever that is.

Is there a new system for doing this, or is it just börked at the moment?

randy