On 2 Dec 2018, at 1:02, Maurice Mines wrote:

Hello everyone, I can’t remember if this had been covered on the list before, but how do you delete a large amount of messages from the inbox at once? I need to be able to do this by using the keyboard only.

It's a standard list view and therefore the normal keys should work, that is, shift to select a range and the command key to select/unselect individual emails. I'm actually not sure if this works differently in VoiceOver, but I would assume that it, at least, works similar to how it would work in the Finder.

If you need to delete everything in a mailbox then the context sensitive mailbox menu has en “Empty” menu item. There's a hidden preference to enable this for any mailbox. I would not use that if not really needed. “Select All” (in the View menu) and delete should be good enough in most cases and less likely to happen by accident.