On 18 Jan 2019, at 9:53, Rick Cogley wrote:

It's not a feature of the EagleFiler bundle, but you are welcome to look into what it would require to support it.

Benny, hi - I find that the current script just opens the "top most" library FYI. It’s good to specify though, in case you’re using EF for various things and don’t want to have a bunch of mail suddenly appear in a library where it’s not wanted. I made a gist with what I think might work.

https://gist.github.com/RickCogley/2ee550fe42331f66357776bd9f1e30b1

Sorry to be thick, but how do I test it?

Here's how to make changes to a default bundle: https://github.com/mailmate/mailmate_manual/wiki/Bundles#customizing-a-default-bundle

Ideally, you would fork it and send me a pull request, but it's ok if you need me to do the changes based on whatever you get to work (just send me the resulting bundle).

Also, since this entails specifying a path that would be different person to person, then can we store the path in say, a `defaults write` or something?

The user path is not needed. You can use `${HOME}` in the script instead of the hardcoded path. But you could still use `defaults write/read` to save/load the library name. [The Calendar bundle](https://github.com/mailmate/calendar.mmbundle) does something like that although it takes advantage of Calendar being able to return a set of available calendars (I don't know if EagleFiler can do something like that). Alternatively, a simple text field can be used like (I think) the Todoist bundle does to get a token value.