On 31 Jan 2019, at 17:37, John Cooper wrote:

Florian Heidenreich wrote (at 2:23 on 31 Jan 2019):

I’m often keeping track of specific conversations by creating a link
to a specific email in another program by dragging the email to this
program.

This is meant as a general question, and not something for Florian alone to answer: would you describe a situation in which you use this kind of
link?

Sure: I use this feature fairly often to drag email references into BusyCal appointments. Then I’m just a click away from seeing the original email that is topically connected to the appointment.

--
Chaim Kram
cha...@umich.edu