On 6 Feb 2019, at 12:09, Pierre Baillet wrote:

Long time MailMate user here, I have decided to finally customise the keybindings to be more efficient when using it. Is there a way or plans to display the active keybindings (at least, the one that have been parsed and read in the configured plists)?

The only plan is to some day provide some kind of GUI for this feature (but I have many higher priority features).

Side note when trying to build a PDF from the keybindings plists: I tried to convert the plist to a more parsable format (JSON) using plutil and it seems mailmate was not happy about that. Not sure this is intended in some way or another.

Currently, MailMate only reads files in the property list format (an exception is when reading the output of bundle commands).