On 16 Feb 2019, at 0:18, Eric Sharakan wrote:

Often, after selecting the set of sources to take offline or online, the two-finger click to bring up the contextual menu acts as a normal left-click, changing the selection to only highlight the source my mouse pointer happens to be hovering over. This most often happens if I move the pointer after I select the set of sources but before I do the two-finger click. If I'm careful not to move my pointer, I almost never see this behavior.

This only seems to happen when selecting multiple source accounts; I never see this problem anyplace else I select multiple items and invoke a contextual menu.

Currently, opening the context sensitive menu using the mouse also selects the item under the mouse. This is kind of a bug, but I think it has always behaved like this in MailMate. I do have it on my list to change it though.