On 28 Mar 2019, at 9:21, Chris Newman wrote:

+1. Mulberry also had this feature and I am periodically frustrated when I have to manually copy content from multiple messages and add the "> " prefix to work around the loss of this feature.

You can paste the text and then select it and use the "increase quote level" command (which I have bound to Command-single-quote, the Eudora key stroke to increase quote level). That's doesn't detract from the usefulness of a reply-to-multiple-in-one feature.

--Randall