Thanks Benny for your message. It’s yet another reason why I love MM. A developer with integrity and transparency!

As a non-geek (and a grateful MM user!) what I think I’m understanding is that google might require some type of pricey audit that Benny can’t afford out of his own pocket. Is that right? If that’s true perhaps all of us users could contribute to a crowd-sourced fund to pay for same. ??

Before we jump to that - does someone understand why Google might want this audit? I don’t know how many users there are but perhaps google could not require the audit? What does it do?

My three cents.
Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)