Apple Mail and Outlook have a layout where each item in the message list occupies two rows. It would be nice to have this in MailMate as well. I am experimenting with the Widescreen layout and I’m finding that I’d rather have more space for Correspondents and Subject than have more total messages shown.

Message list items currently:

```
[F] [Correspondents] [T] [Subject       ] [Date Received]
```

(F=flag, T=outline knob)

Message list ideally:

```
[T] [Subject                        ] [F] [Date Received]
    [Correspondents                                     ]
```

You get the idea. :)

Any chance this is possible? If not, consider it a feature request. :)
-sam