Not quite. I took a screen shot: Link [here
](https://www.dropbox.com/s/ai1459lur57e0sb/Screen%20Shot%202019-10-18%20at%206.03.48%20AM.png?dl=0) See how the new window is way over to the right and narrow?

I always move it into the middle and widen it. But this has been going on for some days now.

Never seen this before and I’ve been a MM user for 6? 8? Years.

Annamarie

Annamarie Pluhar
802-451-1941
802-579-5975 (iPhone - not good when I'm at my desk.)