Hi, I just received a message from a colleague which generated this warning:

    Missing intermediate certificate(s) for S/MIME message.
The message signature is valid, but intermediate certificates are needed to determine trust.

And to the right are two buttons: "Show Details" and "Allow Network Fetch". I understand the first button, but what exactly does "Allow Network Fetch" do? I clicked it but it didn't seem to have any effect.

In case it's relevant, the sender is from the Czech Republic, and presumably the CAs there are not being trusted by default in macOS, leading to the warning.

Thanks.

-Eric