Hi Benny

Here an idea for a feature in the Composer window:

**Position cursor in the edit pane following clicks into the preview pane**

The reason is: Sometimes when proof reading an email in the preview pane I want to do a change and click instinctively into the preview pane to edit, just to resiles that I cannot edit here. This is entirely ok, but would’d it be nice if after that click the cursor in the edit pane were just where I want it for the edit?...

I have no idea how feasible this feature is, but I would love it!

Cheers,
Leo