Hello,

If you want to do this with the keyboard, you could try Keyboard Maestro. I’m sure there are other applications as well with this functionality.

With regards,

Angelo Machils

On 5 Feb 2020, at 5:31, TJ Luoma wrote:

Well, shuck my corn.

I've never used full-screen and split screen in macOS before, and
totally forgot about the latter. Wish there was a way to do it with
just the keyboard… it's awkward for me to do it with the touchpad… but
it's better than nothing. (There's a "Tile Window to Left Side of
Screen" or Right Side which is not for full-screen/split screen, but
they _could_ do something similar. Maybe someday.)

Thanks Bill and Guillaume!

Tj

On Tue, Feb 4, 2020 at 9:40 PM Bill Cole