Hello,

I think you should remove the first and last curly bracket.

---
Regards,

Angelo

On 29 Apr 2020, at 10:26, Jan Erik Moström wrote:

I have this setup

{
        "m" = {
                "a" = ("toggleTag:", "Aktuellt" );
                "k" = ("toggleTag:", "Kanske");
        }
}

in the file

/Users/jem/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/KeyBindings/jem.plist

I've also enabled "Custom Key Bindings" and entered "jem" in the field. The keywords are defined in the preferences with the IMAP Keyword spelled as above.

I've restarted Mailmate but typing "ma" when having a email selected doesn't do anything ... so I've made some kind of error. Can anyone see what?

= jem